Just tonight, before I retired away from the TV, which I was only listening to (was busy reading a few blogs) I saw this video that showed this guy with wings. So I quickly try to get a name for the video or the artist and I eventually Do get to know. 

So I rushed back to youtube and look for the video, and I must say I am disappointed. I would have loved to see a better depiction of a human with wings..(or an angel or whatver they have tried to potray in the video here). I am seriously fascinated by this whole concept of a human being able to fly. The possibility of mid air maneuvering is mind boggling to the fullest. 

I know, Dara would be hearing an echo, but wait there is more to echo, we might now reach resonating frequency.

I think I'll share this video with you. Chck it out for yourselves

 

Also now that the video is a tad bit disappointing, I think I'll share a few other videos that I digg. I dont have a reason for developing a favourite tag for these videos, but they just click. Check them out.. 

 

 

I Seriously love wrestling..and I am amazed that im 27 and am watching this since the advent of cable television in India..Ive taken many a scoldign from Mom and Dad in school for not studying and watchin events .. I can still play Wrestling trump cards at the drop of a hat if anyone has a set these days... and am proud of it..

And this one Tooo

Ohh and yeah these guys are not Gay.. This next one just for the way it is

Also somethings that I just happened today...

  • I didnt bathe..(yeah I didnt.. im on vacation.. so be it)
  • Paid a visit with my Mom to the Ladies Tailor
  • A friend gave me access to her blog.. surpising I didnt have it since October and I didnt ask for it
  • Just when I was typing this I got a txt about the Mumbai Riots and the newly appointed Deputy CM, with incorrect facts and a request to forward it.. I replied instead
  • I didnt twitter the whole day
  • Spoke to a friend after a long time
  • The guy who sent me the txt called me for what I replied, he was another friend
  • Spoke to 2 old friends now
  • Am super bored now
  • Not getting sleep

Till then...
For a time when I post my own video

Posted via web from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: