See the full gallery on posterous

Ahh.. allright.. I was supposed to make a post sometime around last Monday, and is still on my drafts. Spent some time on it on Monday and suddenly stopped writing, continued on Tuesday and Wednesday and it is now there just for its Legacy. Anyway, Ill complete that one and put it up here, may be tomorrow may be later.

And yeah if you are wondering why I didn't try writing after Wednesday; Firstly I didn't feel like it any more and I lost the least interest I had in it, and secondly Thursday marked my Last but One day at work and then my Last Day, and of course then this trip from where these snaps come. So yeah in spite of having quit my job I am badly pressed for time. Its okk Ill some how manage to make time for this blog of mine and keep comin back here.

Before I forget and send this post (actually I did, and while the attachments were getting done, I stopped it and added this hehe) For more pictures from this weekend, check My Flickr.

Till then…

For a world where days are 48 hours and we work for 8

And yeah World Peace, Green Peace, Global Warming and Pea Brains




 

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: