After I got in Sir. Sam Anderson in my last post, I have been getting a lot of people sending me links of their favourites on YouTube. So I guess everyone has a playlist and all. I have my own, or may be I'm in the process of  creating a lot of these. 

So yeah, Im gonna play some more videos. Some asked for, some from my grave.

Lets start with this one requested by Dheeraj Shetty, Namrata Arya and now Me. :D

 

Then there is this one, which I'll give credit to Dheeraj again for, coz his link made lead me to this. CHeck the un-fuckin-believable things in this video. Sudden dialogues, weird characters, Sick Old Man marching on the bed listening to patriotic song. All this because the Doc didnt come, so they played the patriotic song... Shhiitteeee....

This one for Apurva. He made me look for Loha. I couldnt manage to get the scene he described. Nonetheless, I got the same protagonist catching a bullet with his bare hands and sitting as coolly as ever.

 

Now My favourites will roll back to back..

Starting with Street Hawk. I actually believed and convinced myself that Chuck Norris stole Street Hawk's bike for one of his movies.

He-Man. How could I do this list without Him. Hes the strongest man in the Universe. Arnold tried to be like him hahaah...

More comin up.. watch this space

Till then...

For a world where people had integrated cameras to record lives and create playlists..

Posted via web from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: