Conversation 1: Bjorn and Me
  • me:if ur walkin down the street... and some one comes up to u and says : DICK... what do u do
  • Bjorn: i dont know...
    dick is not even a question, so why would i respond?what were u expecting?
  • me: u dont respond only to questions.. Dick.. ur not the Small Wonder
    if some one makes a pass at u.. or even worse makes a joke on u.. ideally ur expected to respond
  • Bjorn: hahahhahah small wonder
  • me: with a Dick head.. Bum... Cock Sucker.. Anal Juice.. or something
  • Bjorn: ok dick THAT way
    anal juice...
    fuck youre becoming more and more perverted
  • me: anal juice is not perverted.. its gory
  • Bjorn: ...
    ok anyway
    i dont know... im not an overly confrontational guy anyway
    so no need for me to respond to his dumbass comment
  • me: u could get that done on a tee shirt slogan
    that way hell read it on his way back
    heheeh
  • Bjorn: :)
    i would rather have DICK on my tshirt
    on the back :)
    me: wow...how smart.. like ur gonna pre-empt the abuse hes gonna use and get it written
    what if he called u pussy
  • Bjorn: no... i didnt say that
  • me: ull curse urself for the wrong tee shirt
  • Bjorn: anyway, what is ur point... i didnt get why u came up with this question
  • me: to strike a conversation... u see conversation starters are my trait
  • Bjorn: fuck
    u could have been more creative then
    why dodnt u list out your conversation starters
    maybe u can get it published in the nenwspaper
  • me: now u just wanna say this.. coz u couldnt come up with even this much
  • Bjorn: people want to print pickup lines and stuff like that, so nothing wrong with publishing conversation starters... start small :)
  • me: DICK
  • Bjorn: ...
  • me: Wow!!!!!
  • Bjorn: what?
  • me: hahahhahahaahahahaah
  • Bjorn: ok
  • me: KEWL
  • Bjorn: wtf is wrong with u... ur acting retarded while tryinng to conduct some silly social experiment
  • me: hahahah there is no social experiment... i was just tryin to gauge ur reactions to a retard...
  • Bjorn: that was it
  • me: and i found out UR RUDE
    dude
    that rhymed
  • Bjorn: good job for a retard
  • me: im off the retard pretence now...
    so now dont try to be good
    the test is over
  • Bjorn: oh u should have made that clearer then
  • me: I think ur the retard in all of this....
  • Bjorn: hmm... good observation
  • me: it was a logical conclusion

Conversation 2: Subodh and Me

  • Subbu-: why r destroying blogging?? any special reason ya as usual TP
  • me: why r destroying blogging?? ---- please translate to english
  • Subbu-: u
  • me: those 4 big words meant U
    thats it
  • Subbu-: "why r U destroying blogging?? "
  • me: as in im doing bad to the whole blogosphere.. or have I destroyed my blog
  • Subbu-: ur blog basically
    the virus would spread among ur followers soon
    and before we know the blogosphere will be doomed
    and like galactus u will move to a new cyber location
    where there is hope and freedom among the minds of the writers
  • me: I suggest u move to a lighter drug
  • Subbu-: suggest one
  • me: try facebook
  • Subbu-: told u ... its fucking confusing
  • me: I said lighter drug.. I didnt talk about the dosage bbeing simpler..
  • Subbu-: stop expoiting my weak vocabulary
  • me: I think ur one of those who are used to the Dumb Retarded Orkut.. and are slow to transition
  • Subbu-: yup thats another primary reason too
  • me: I think u shouldnt say these things online.. may be the American Govt is watchin..
  • they will call off ur Visa
  • Subbu-: they almost did once
  • me: so what all do they ask u to prove to go to the USA
    I know IQ, Vocab, Sexual preferences, Cock size... and.... what more
  • Subbu-: just show u r dumb enough to think this place is better in all aspects and an evidence that its just ur cock which is driving u here and in few years heart will guide u back home
  • me: aahhh aallright.. I thought it was even ur cock size which had to be below average, so u couldnt impregnate some americans..
    but kewl that they are open to that concept now
  • Subbu-: these are open minded ppl..
    they want to try everything
  • me: hahah

I have no idea what to make out of these.. and why Im fkking blogging these..but I think I'll read these some years later and fkkkin laugh my ass off.. Im gonna look for other gems  too...

And yeah it also feels good to be back on this page.. killer stuff..


Till then..
For a world where conversations dont end up in fights and wars and ends of worlds..

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: