It happened so this morning that I got pinged by a friend from college, and weirdly so. For some forsaken reason during college we had a random equation. We called each other names and could never interact that well on a very basic level, like most humans do.


Well, this is not a post about human attributes and behavioral traits and patterns of people I came across in life so far. This brief above was to set up a premise for what follows next.

So I mentioned being pinged weirdly, and you will see that from the conversation below..

  • Friend: bro ...for a change think u r Lucifer - Devils incarnate
  • me: why do u say so
  • Friend: dnt u feel tired of feelng like god
  • me: not at all
  • Friend: or is it the fear of entering unknown areas...thngs whch hv been scoffed at...by the world
  • me: i have no idea why u wanna sound so biblical and create prophecies.. and voice them and always attribute things to fear... its not a world of pussies u see
  • Friend: bro i m nt preaching...jst tstng ur beliefs...bro accept chng..try being Judas then
  • me: i dont have no beliefs.. I am the change ur always scared of ... and run to that ohh so beautiful God of urs.. who is nothing but a figment of ur imagination.. Judas Lucifer these are characters that u wanna create to exemplify god in some way..get over it
  • Friend: BRO again u r dithering frm a chng ...u hv painted as absurd...judas/lucifer r examples of the alternate forces of power...they dnt exemplify god
  • me: u mortals use the existence if alternate forces as an ecuse to prove that god exists... I know how subtly these characters are built to make another one rise to the occasion...dithering from change.. yes... i am.. i refuse and resist to change from the facts that are clear to lean my back on some unbelieveable man made god
  • Friend: bro i guess ...v need 2 meet 2 discuss this...u can suggst the venue
  •  me: I say ur church.. it will be best to crucify ur beliefs in a place where they all started..
    it finally is the End of Days
  • Friend: ok...bt bro u hv lofty thoughts...2 understand human faith n the existence of the supernatural whom ppl call god...u need 2 hv sense, sensitivity and sensibility for it
  • me: those who have been cheated by the religious shepherds of their own sense and sensibility.. have now to accuse others of the absense of the same.. it was for obvious reasons that i had expected this to come.. coz the blind fold u wear is not physical.. its in the mind.. and that u have lost
I truly believed this friend of mine was just messing with me, till half way through the conversation. I think he was a tad bit too serious, and this I realized when he stopped responding. 

I don't deny still believing in what I said, Just that I didnt want it to be that hard for Don Corleone ( that was his name from college.. I know it sounds like Role Play)..

Nonetheless.. 

Till then.. 
For a world of Self Belief

 

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

2 comments:

Ashutosh Dhar said...

Dude
I must hav gone through the conversation atleast thrice to get a hang of it, and i am still not sure whether I understand it completely.
I think i agree with you on the fact that God and Devil are mutually dependent, and are human manifestations to expemlify each other.
But that's how world is, good-bad, yin-yang, God-Devil, Rama-Ravana. And they have been there since time immemorial to give comfort to the man who is scared of one, and hence reveres the other.

ADITYA said...

2 things...

its perfectly okk if u didnt understand where the conversation was headed.. but yeah thats how it is..

Ur the second guy who reads my blog here..people generally read me here
www.balltalks.com