So I've been seeing this show for some time now and trust me when I say, I have my doubts about the credibility of the monotonous female's opinion. I mean how can a polygraph test tell you whether or not you sleep with your husband's best friend. Its impossible to get a normal reading on the test with such a question fired across to you. I know for sure I haven't managed to get a normal Blood Pressure reading once im strapped. The anxiety exponentially boosts the adrenaline, or so i'd like to believe.

Nonetheless, I decided to make devise my own quiz, my own Moment of Truth; sans the straps, the polygraph, the quiz master, the family and friends, and the monophonic female voice over for the polygraph result. Lets see if I can make it to the 500,000 prize money. 

Disclaimer: We wont get to questions like the one I took as example in the beginning. SO all looking for some juice, please stop reading here.

  • Have you ever caused physical damage to someone daaiimmm badly? Almost black and blue  (I wont repeat this ever time, but yeah the questions come tagged with their fair share of music and lights)

    • Aaahhh... I'll say Yes for that

  • Have you ever said 'No' to someone? 

    • Yes

  • Has any one ever said 'No' to you?

    • Yes

  • Have you ever been rude/harsh/mean to the opposite sex?

    • Yeah

  • Have you ever thought females dont think before they speak?

    • Yes. There have been times. More than a few actually...

  • Have you ever farted in a public gathering / crowded public transport / gathering of people in a closed room?

    • Ill have to say yes to that

  • Have you ever caught some one in an awkward position ?

    • Yes

  • Can some one also answer Yes for you, in the above question?

    • Hmmm.. good question

  • Do u think this quiz is making sense?

    • No.. Not at alll

  • What do You think of the person reading this?

    • Is intelligent and knows these questions are there to cover up for some other shit that shouldnt be asked

  • Do you feel like slapping some one right now?

    • Fuck yeah.. I feel like this all the time.. 

  • Is that a Problem?

    • Are you a shrink?

  • Are you allowed to ask questions?

    • Are you a dickhead?

  • Do you think you're getting nasty?

    • Do you think u'll get slapped?

  • Isnt this the exact question that triggered this conversation?

    • Aren't you the same ol bum who was destined to get slapped and die?

  • Do I have Insurance?

    • I can help you with that... I know some one

  • Finally you answered...

    • Ohh! Did I ?
I dont even wanna know what happened to my quiz master alter ego. 

Till then.. 
For a world where questions are answered at vending machines

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: