Im scared.. I actually am.. I dont know why but im scared now..

It suddenly happened that I had this feeling in my stomach...the one we can associate with those we have before an exam (an exam we know for sure we'll fail)..

Its just fuckin with my head now.. and even as I type this I have this fucked up feeling..I may be wrong and may be confusing some other  feeling with being scared, but whatever the fuck it is.. it is bad. I can feel the calm around me and the noise in my head. I can see people just moving around and they seeing me makes me feel questioned, and I'm scared again. I dont seem to react and am irritable today. Im tucked in a corner and am scared.

This is not something I'm building  up...its fuckin happenin..I dont know whats happpening..

Till then..
For a world that comes with a user manual to troubleshoot such things

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: