Facewarp

What is the difference between Procrastination and Castration?

Fkk knows..and I dont even give a fkk for what this difference is because Im not here to talk about. I just thought ill throw something at you to think about.. its a retarded thought but it is true to some extent. {note to self..why the fkk are u still talkin about it}..

Don't you find it weird that people, moreso remote acquaintances tell you that you are losing weight at exactly the moment when you are at the peak of sulking from realizing that you are fkkking gaining weight. (not all of you will know this feeling, but yeah if you have been gaining weight or if you are a chic, you know what shit im talking about)

I have a firm belief that on most occasions these stray passing fillers used by people you have tried to not meet for the last month or so ( fkk they had to show up) are so used because they wish to hear something good about their waistline too..I usually dont give a fkk about responding appropriately to this huge ball sack that people throw at me.. except for when their timing is perfect...like the time when they might have spent a fortune on a gym membership, run a few miles over a month, bought a lose tee shirt and now feel slim because they had a motha fkkin apple for breakfast and some yogurt for lunch..

My reply.. I dont think ive lost weight..stand smile..u havent either.. Muahaha.. sorry to break ur dream Cinderella..but that million that u spent doing everything else didnt help.. Which is why i didnt do any of that and saved myself all that money.. Perfection comes from Experience and Experience comes from Bad Decisions... heard this in some movie..and yeah i dont care to give credits here... Sue me...Ive had my share of gym memberships.. apples.. sprouts..salads..no chocolates.. and treat days.. its a bag full of shit..and like shit. it doesnt work.

I have my own theory to why I think i gain weight..Its all about Metabolism.. thats the key here..I read a shit load about it in biology class in school and college... but it only made sense now because I found out some new shit about metabolism and how it works on us...

Did You Know that re-growth of nails and hair and skin is a resultant of Metabolism?? Bull Fkkin Shitt.. no wonder..allright you dont know why im so ecstatic..heres the deal.. I have always been injured the most as a kid and growing up... always had the most number of bruised knees and elbows and chins..even though this was because of my misplaced center of gravity..I have been biting the nails of my fingers for the longest time I can remember..(just for the record I have also had phases where I ate whole pencils, wood and lead, plastic, paper and cloth..which also adds to the un-digested deposits around the inner lining of my stomach and intestines..) dont get back to the shit place in your head from where you digg the grave of that word Stress and get it out in action.. No i dont have that shit on me.. and i just like biting my nails.. I like the feeling of skin on my finger tips with no nails....I have always been fascinated with bald bad men... russian mafia..prison movies and predator.. all these made me think i would look cool with the bald head and so i make it a point to shave my head every 3 months..

I gain weight because my metabolism gets used up trying to :

  • Heal my bruises (in the early years of my life)
  • Grow my nails (daily)
  • Grow hair
Now there is only so much metabolism one can produce and if it all gets fkkkin used up tryin to do things im anyways going to bring back to ground zero.. when will my body digest the food right and throw it to the right places..

Conclusion: Stop biting nails, keep long hair and dont get injured to lose weight. Thats my plan for the year. What are you doing this year.


Till then..

For a world I dont care about..

No comments: