Just about the time when I put the odds together, think a mother load and decide I'll push my plans, to a later stage in life; I hit this. This ad in the news-paper. These guys have no idea how much courage it took to shelve something that I wanted to do as badly as someone who has had 2 dinners, spicy as shit and wants to take a dump first thing in the morning, but the loo is engaged.

U getting my drift. I mean.. U know what I mean

So yeah.. till the time I convince myself this is not meant for me, and that I need to get back to looking for a job, lets archive this ad. Ohh and yeah, if you are wondering why did I even put this up here, if it troubles me; let me tell u, it is so that I can see it when im analyzing my achievements or the lack of them in Mid-life crisis.

Come to think of it..I think I have excessive spare time at hand to come up with all this..

Till then..
For a world where decisions are easier..

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: