So yeah, it started by being a usual Sunday; satisfied all the criterion { late double egg breakfast, no need for a bath, forgot to brush my teeth, wake up with the Internet in my face, meet friends who disappear all week, and Rajma for Lunch (almost after like 2 months, was a usual ever since childhood) }

Then suddenly post lunch, family decided they wanted to go for some exhibitions. I mean, what better way to spend a weekend. (ddaaaimmm)

Nevertheless, I am and will remain the quintessential chauffeur of the house (on days when the one who is paid to do this doesnt turn up). So I did go for this forsaken Inside Outside Mega Show. I couldnt gather jack from this Mega show of sorts, apart from the only thing I concluded. Cocks of the highest order should get in better air-conditioning and not some Carrier split units, to cool a canopy they had put up for the exhibition. It was so hot, so hot, so hot, so hot ....some people were fed up their coffee wasnt cooling down.. daaaaiiiiimmm....

I guess this is exactly the kinda place where a few kids would have invented the Rock Paper Scissors game. All you can see around yourself are stalls displaying rocks, stones, marbles and tiles. All these stalls are giving out paper (pamphlets) and all you need to bringthis shit down is a pair of scissors. (Cut the power lines..dont ask me why I said this.. It was just something that cropped up suddenly)

So we finally get done with this, and head to encash on these discount cupons we got with our cell phone bills this time. (the only advantage of not receiving an e-bill). We got a 40% discount on Reebok shoes, and so my Mom decided to get herself a new pair of shoes. (ohh yeah.. she goes for walks with her set of friends morning and evening..daaiimm... and she does yoga too..sucks if ur lookin for inspiration to not exercise)

I was also gonna pick up a pair of Salomons, but I decided otherwise.

In all of this, suddenly from somewhere, I could feel that sneeze comin and I knew im going down. By the time im writing this on Monday, I already have a little bit of cold, and a hurting throat.

Sucks totallyyyyy......

Till then...
For a world that can decide if Sundays suck more than Mondays


See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: