• Fire a fully loaded Kalashnikov
  • See a person fall off the 20th storey of a building (top view would be awesome)
  • Acid Rain
  • A Landslide
  • An Avalanche
  • A Stampede
  • A Killer Bar Fight
  • Rib-Cracking Kung-Fu Kick
  • Soccer Hooliganism
  • Isolation Imprisonment for a week
  • Be a part of a company that goes bankrupt and shuts shop
  • Witness an Open-Heart Surgery
  • Throw a Computer and TV off the terrace of a sky liner
  • Be in a plane that crash lands and survives
  • Ride on a killer whale
  • Fight with a shark
  • Alligator attack
That is a mother of a list. It took me more than half an hour to build that up, and some psycho-analyst will come and term me depressed. I know, you are already thinking it doesnt take a psychologist to know this is depressing, and that these sadistic thoughts have to come from a fucked up head.. but will u ever get to see all of these, except for on T.V and in movies.

Practically all wish lists come loaded with Sky Diving, Lap dances, Olympic golds, Life time supplies of Ice-Cream, Million dollar start-up sale, and more and more of the things all will wanna do..but what about the things I mentioned. These are experiences which have no parallels.. nothin is compared to being part of a bar fight. Ask Sabeer Bhatia, he wouldnt have done it, and even if he wanted to do it, he wont say it. I can.. hahah

Anyway, this is mine, and I think I can add more to these. For obvious reasons, I know for a fact that I wont get do do most of these, but then.. ill be kewl with alleast half of these comin about.

Till then...
For a world of unwanted experiences

 

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: