I was cleanin my kitchen light today, and was it greasy or was it greasy. I thin greasy would be an understatement. Check it out for yourselves. [The third snap was taken on purpose to show you that the back of the light is not black in color, but has grease on it. I used a tooth brush to scrape this part out. Didnt publish the tooth brush snap, looks like shit]

A few things that I learnt seeing this light (ohh yeah I learn something from everything.. awesome isnt it?):

  • Kitchen lights should be cleaned more than twice a year
  • Kitchen Lights take most of the heat, oil and spices in the Kitchen
  • The amount of oil on the Light is an indication of the amount I consumed, in the time since the light was last cleaned
  • I now know what happened to me, and why I am not hitting the gym
  • Half the oil from your food goes up to the Light, so its still okk with the food you eat
  • Oil with Spices forms a dangerous adhesive
  • I need a kitchen chimney, which I personally cant afford now
  • I am glad I had split pea soup today, the only thing it sent to the light and inside me was pea water
Daaiiimmm I learnt a lot of things from this Light cleaning expedition. I touched the light and then there was Light..hahaha

Till then..
For a world well lit..
& Split pea soup
& lentil soup

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: