Its gonna take some time to clean up those cob webs off this blog. But i think I can do a little bit here and there every now and then, just to keep it alive. Its been a long time for sure, and I feel rusty just being here.

There is a whole lotta shit i see, think, talk of everyday. I just hope there will be a day when I can live feed all of that junk in here, but till that happens lets make do with what we can get our hands on.

So this morning I walked down my lane to for a smoke or 2 and carried my camera with me, just to pick up some things to write about. Turns out I dont need to. There are whole lot of things that I saw in just one place to make up a blog post..a photo blog post.

I think u can already see it, Im rusty.

Till then
For a world that has brain feeds

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: