So I was at Hard Rock Cafe (HRC) for some.. (I still dont know why people cant simply call it hard rock cafe.. its such a good name..funny part is ..everyone called it Hard Rock Cafe..till it came to India.. now its just another cheap place in the alley..so give it a name u want..I feel sorry for abbrs)

Screw that Im not here to discuss peoples mannerisms. Whilst the bands scheduled for performances we doing their stuff, I decided I wanna give myself some smoke time, and I did. This was already half way through the night, and I moved out of the building premises to get me a bottle of water too. Walking around I saw a flurry of cars that were making a bee line to get into the building, mostly for Shiro's and then some more for Hard Rock Cafe. What surprised me most is the way these beauties and beasts were being man- handled by the valet drivers. They have no grace and absolutely no respect for what those cars are and what they mean to the owners.

I almost lost my balls for a second when I saw this S class almost sniff a Q7's ass with its nose tip. The S Class Valet Driver then backed up and tried to maneuver around the Q7 and barge first into the parking lot, almost at a time when the Q7 started moving, and they are now stuck at a turn. Id love to be a valet driver at a place where you can drive these beasts, and alleast give them the respect they need. All my life I have hated Valet drivers, coz they are your typical non-drivers who have learnt to drive and perfect the art of parallel parking driving Your Car. Thats messed up..

By now you would have also concluded another thing.. If not then your analytical skills are not as strong as they should be to read this blog..Nonetheless Ill break it to you..I am not one who can be found frequenting night spots, bars, lounges, and whatever else thee is to the night.. Its an odd day that I move out, and I try and just stand around and see people and trends that people follow and what is it that makes them do what they do...

Which is exactly where my second thought comes in from.. Do you go Commando in Summers.. Coz last night I saw it was quite a trending topic..

Now before you take your obviously missing analytical skills to the next level, let me tell you.... NO.. I dont always look out for underwear trends.. nor do I spot people with or without them..Its just that it was pretty daaiiimmm obvious last night..There are days when It is a good feeling to go commando.. but do you do it for summers alone.. I dont mind any season.. a few days every season is pretty good fun.. 

Also, had plans to check out some Butter Chicken at Janta in Bandra, as recommended by Cyrill Briggs.. Turns out that the people riding with me were not hungry and I was the only guy who wanted to grab some buttered chicken..some other time then..

Till then
For a world where (your)God is a Valet Driver

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: