So I saw Hurt Lokcer last night..I also saw The Blind Side last week..(psstt.. I totally promote piracy)..

I still dont get it though.. whats the whole deal about this Hurt Locker thing..whats so great about it.. its just another war movie from I-Rack (thats how the Americans say it right)..It didnt even play the Elridge character well. Wasnt he the guy who was most disturbed by the war, but instead they play with James who is a hardened war junkie and put him in another camp for 365 days. 

Allright I might not have taken Movie appreciation classes, or I might not have the sensitivity to qualify to be not called a prick, But I know one thing for sure, I have seen way better war movies. Now all ya smart asses out there dont come telling me this is a different kinda war movie where they try to work on the sensibilities of the people at war, and the trauma they have borne. 

BULL-SHIT I say.. I didnt see no extraordinary feat that beat Avatar at the Oscars. James would be sulkin that his wifey(ex) took something away from him in 1/8th the budget. I dont relate to that shit and I dont want to. And none of you posers out there can relate either so stop pretending that you can. You dont know what a war is, coz u havent seen one ( No kargil doesnt count as a war)..

All in All just another ordinary movie. 

Ohh  And Yeah, I didnt have a midnight snack ( the chicken u see in the pictures was in the evening)

The Blind Side doesnt have too much magic either, nor does it boast of a subject thats too hard hitting (or apparently so).. Sandra Bullock for once was good and thats all thats there to the movie..

Im not a movie critic, but neither is anyone else.. I wanted to barrff some shit out here.. and so I did.. 

Till Then

For a world that ends w/o a war

Posted via email from Cant think of a name for this

No comments: