This is one question that practically everyone has been using on me, and it fries the crap outta me to answer it all the time. Im not sure if it is to try my patience, or may be just some way to kick off a conversation... Frankly, I dont mind it, just makes me proud at times..

Allright allright.. lets rewind a bit.. before we drift off on our pan-galactic odyssey, lemme confirm if everyone is on the same page.

When they ask me how much longer, they intend to ask me "How much longer will you stay without a cell phone?". Allright most of you must have crash landed by now, but then its fine. Its amazing, the way we always trust ourselves with what we are thinking about, and believe it to be right. But then thats a different topic to touch upon.

So yeah, back to me being me, and you trying to be me. (All those who thought " Yeah right!!" OR "Wishful thinking" are allowed to smile at this point in time. Those of you who said "Fuck Off" can be subtle next time, and then smile)

Come to think of it, I completed 1 Full Month without a cell phone yesterday, and you have no idea how much I wanted to write this yesterday, but it just wasnt happening. It was good in a way, coz if you take into account those 4 weekends, when I used an alternative phone (one which is kept in the car, to get a hold on my Dad's driver, yeah sad life) for those 8 collective hours of talk time, I have definitely completed 1 Month today.

So heres wishing me a happy 1 month, and lemme tell you it bangs. It is the best feeling ever, you are simply not used to carrying that thing with you anymore. I am far more comfortable doin so, coz most of the people I interact with, or meet up with, are available on the internet all the time, so we decide, finalise and then meetup. Dont need no phones. And yeah obviously, there is no denying that I do desperately need the phone at times like, me forgetting something somewhere and then have to run back, last minute change of plans cant happen, and many more.

I am now contemplating if I should ever get a phone. Can people not get in touch with me on my land line at home? OR at work? I would defiitely not mind gettign a Pager. I know daaiiimmm retro, but uber-cool.

If anyone knows any service provider who gives pagers, I would like to be their only customer. :D

So allright, you know I had to do this; give you a break up of the time.
  • 30 days
    • 720 hours
      • 43,200 minutes
        • 25,92,000 seconds ..and still counting :D

Hoping to keep it this way till mid September, or may be I can wait till September end. ( I then get to personify Wake me up when Spetember ends heheh)..

Till then...
For a world with more trees than cell sites
Keep emailing..

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: