Aaahhaa Sohere it is. A month after having spotted them at a store, I finally got myfirst Thumb Warrior. And what better way to get, than getting it FREE.Muhahahah. My boss gifted me this one, I don't understand why, but Im assumingthat it is because of the second to none love we have for WWE (World WrestlingEntertainment).

 

Also, Itcouldn't get better than this, I start my Thumb Warrior collection with thebest of them.. HHH (if your having a problem reading this name, and yourthinking how do people call it out, heheh, its Triple H). So yeah, I still cantthumb wrestle anyone, coz I don't see anyone with another warrior. But I'm sureI'm gonna get my self a couple more, just so that I can fight my left with myright.

 

So heres'my Thumb warrior wish list:

 

  • John Cena
  • The Undertaker
  • Ray Mysterio
  • Batista
  • Randy Orton
  • Ric Flair
    and many more..

 

Am honingmy thumb wrestling skills sitting at home and work, and waiting for that oneopportunity to put my Championship belt on the line. For those of you who don'tknow much about this, I suggest some heavy reading and viewing at the WWE website.

 

Till then…

For a worldof Thumbelina and Tom Thumb..

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: