Yeah, So, my Blood Test results have been made available to me, and I see that the AntiPhospholipid Antibodies are below the zero mark. I think I read a Negative 3.47 on my reports. I was given an indication that if this count is on the higher side of the normal range, I should start worrying. But will the readig being negative help in anyways. Or is it agin supposed to spell trouble

So I still have to finally figure out a reason for my on and off headaches. which are my morning bed-tea accompaniments. A few observations that I made through my tests of getting rid of the headache. I am only writing about recording that worked:
  • Wearing my spectacles while watching 24 at night, avoids a headache in the mornings
  • Sleeping well before 3 am keeps the headache free
  • More so sleeping for 7 + hours with the above in account, completely avoid headache
  • Sometimes the weak limbs and nausea are part of this headache and are till lunch arrives
Somethings I think I will do to counter more in the future:
  • Start intake of milk (Yuuuccckkkk!!!)
  • Have a good diet
  • Exercise
  • Pop my pills in time
    and yeah try and follow these
So yeah. Lets see what my doc has to say about this. I hope it turns out good.

Till then
For a world free of ailments

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: