Well Yeah... It has been a while now, and I haven't mentioned it here. So for the sake of keeping it on record; I quit my job, on a day they celebrate the Independence of my country, India. (15th August, 2008 )

Ahh yeah, it was kinda strategically set up for that day, just to make it more entertaining and memorable for me, if not for all. :D.

So its been like 12 days now, and its a long time let me tell you, especially when you are serving your notice period. Just to give you an idea of how fried I am, I am now thinking of how my body has been impacted by the resignation, and what good can I derive from this. Yeah, its just another way to do analyze what I need to do, when I start gymming, that is If at all I do so.

I have 15 days more..
Shit loads to think..
Shit loads to do..
Shit loads to not do...
Shit loads of time is what eludes me now...
Its just today that I cant wait to go home..
The reason is what eludes me now...

Trust me, I didnt want this to sound like a poem..(well now I'm assuming the above sounded like a poem)

Till then...
For a world free of retrospection..

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: