yeah yeah...just when I thought Sundays are the worst days in the week.. The lights go off.. and not just for my apt. They go off like more than a couple of square miles. I could suddenly see a ray of hope in the dark. It was perfectly dark till the time the first candle was lit. Daiimm perfect black is also beautiful.

I tried capturing perfect black with my camera, didnt work. So yeah, it was almost time I had put those old snaps into the scanner and get a digitized version of those snaps of mine, but yeah Muhahahahaha... Lights had to go off. So I decided, that my camera has to do the talking now, and Sunday was now brighter in the dark, than what it was in the day.

I let my camera free,and this is what it did by itself. Dont blame me for anyof this.

Till then..

For a well lit Dark world..


See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: