This Drivers license has been in my wallet fro 11 years now, and I never saw it and thought about how I looked. For some reason, today Achint (a colleague at work), scanned my license and mailed it to me. At first I was taken aback and was really worried if he had sent to many people, but he hadnt. Thank u Achu.

But then seeing for more than once it suddenly dawned upon me that I had grown old in the last 11 years, and daaiiimmm old... I dont know why, but this suddenly made me feel good.. and for some reason this looks better when scanned.. Or is it just me who thinks this way..

So yeah moral of the story.. keep checkin ur license snaps..

Till then..
For a world that doesnt grow old

P.S. Comin up more scanned snaps of me.. when i loooked different

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: