Its been raining Cats, Dogs, Pigs, Elephants,Lions, Giraffes andwhatever the hell it rains like, sine the time I woke up yesterday.Yesterday, however, was a Sunday. A day when practically everyone,alleast everyone I know, is only looking for an excuse to not move outof home. (May be we are the loser lot hehe). But then like you can seefrom my Sunday Schedule, that I did venture out, and to mysurprise I saw that the loser lot is actually only a handful in theworld. :D

 So yeah, I did think again. And guess what, i've decided yet againto share my thoughts with everyone. I woke up this morning with my newfound friend (my headache), and saw our domestic assistance, sweepingthe place, and then I checked how much it was raining. Then again Icalled over the electrician, to make things work for my new TV, calledthe cable guy; and they all agreed to pay a visit and do their jobs.Suddenly I am now thinking, and more so concluding that, WE, who getpaid well enough to do our jobs, are the first ones to bail out coz ofrains.

I understand this is not something that I alone have realized andthat it would never change the way people think, but it is crazzy towake up with this flash. :D. Just gives me that kick. Come to think ofit and we are the worst of the lot. Newspaper delivery boys, theMilkman, the Municipal sweepers and anyone else u can think of would beworking with their monsoon wear on. I again think it is people like us,who are spoilt enough to sit in the window and think about how greenthe leaves are, how good the rain is, be poetic (bloody wannabes) andtry to make our days better.

But all said and done; the way the Human was built, we will stillcontinue to be lazy in the Rains, and in Summers, and in Winters. Asfor me, im still contemplating, thinking of an excuse. HAHA

Till the time I make it to work.



 

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: