Just somethings I wanted to immortalize. So here they are:

  • My new cleaned up space for my new CD loot
  • My cassette collection, from good ol college days (If I could make CDs out of them, I could really immortalize them)
  • My Violin (Debutant on Posterous. Got associated with me on 22nd June '08)
  • My Speed Ball (daaaiiimmm long time since I hung my gloves)
  • Just found my favorite book - The Complete Scarsdale Medical Diet plus Dr. Tarnower's Lifetime Keep Slim Program (Something I got 5 years back for 10 bucks)

Also Somethings I now wanna do: (I have no idea why Im writing this here. May be to just to keep reminding myself)
  • Need to Start gymming (Yeah, I still havent budged)
  • Need to swim (Am seeing Olympics these days and am really inspired by their fitness levels.. men swam for 1500m freestyle.. 14 odd minutes and none were breathless)
  • Need to realize that bullet 2 above, will never materialize, coz I cant train for 8 hours a day. But coming close to an hour will do the trick
  • Need to get off greasy food, and go on detox
  • Need to read again, and follow the book I just immortalized above
  • Need to meet l friends
  • Need to find a better way of communicating, now that I dont have a phone
  • Need to realize that, me not having a phone can be inconvenient for others
  • Need to still continue and not give in because of the above reason
  • Need to stop documenting my thoughts
  • Need to stop contradicting my self
  • Need to Introspect
  • Need to do what I Need to
Daaaaiiiinmmmmmmm!!!!

I better take leave now..
Actually I Need to have breakfast and pop my pills

Till then
For a world where I Need to do nothing..
:D

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: