I have met loads of people who say they are inclined towards X.. Y... Z... and many more things. But when it comes to me, the moment I try and create some inclination.. the things I see are weird.

The other day some one just told me Everything cant be perfect.. This is something U and I have heard like a 100 Million times, and have more or less generalized this as something very text book, very cliche. But for some reason, at that point in time, it meant a whole lot right that some one said that, and it made a mother load of sense. May be Ive always been looking in the wrong direction.

May be the need of the hour at that point was to hear something of that sort, and so it made me feel better, and may be it only made me more complacent.

May be.. may be.. may be. Is there something we can speak of Definitely, and not may be.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Cant think of a name for this (posterous)

No comments: